Pages

mercoledì 18 febbraio 2009

If you like Gossip Girl you'll love The City*


Cada martes me gusta hacer la misma cosa, volver a casa corriendo para ver el programa "The City" en MTV.com. Lo sé suena raro y un poco freak pero no lo puedo evitar. Pero ya me entendereis en cuanto sepais de qué va: Whitney una joven americana de la costa oeste de los USA (Ah! Era también protagonista de The Hills en la misma cadena) se marcha a Nueva York donde le proponen un puesto en las oficinas de DIANE VON FURSTENBERG! Ahí se enamora de Jay el bello australiano y ayuda a resolver los problemas amorosos de sus amigas. Pero la vida de Whitney no es tan rosa, està dividida entre dos mundos: el N-Y Bohemio y el Upper East Side. En cúal acabará Whitney?

Importante: No es una seriem es su vida de verdad! A mirar su estilo, es lo mejor!


I always have the same rutine on Tuesdays: I go back home running, plug my mac and watch
"The City" on Mtv.com. I know it's weird, I'm a freak but I can't control it. But you'll understand me as soon as you know what's the show about: Whithney a young and beautiful american girl of the West Coast (Ah! She was also in the show The Hills of the same channel) goes to New-York City where she gets a job in DIANE VON FURSTENBERG! There she falls in love with the gorgeous australian Jay and helps her friends to deal with their love lives. But Whitney's life isn't all pink, she has to choose between two worlds: the Bohemian N-Y or the Upper Est Side. Where will Whitney end?

Important: It isn't a fiction it's her real life! Check out her outfits, this girl has style!

XOXO



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento